Thursday 5 February 2009

LOVE and will NEVER LEAVE

~~>Today is my BIRTHDAY.BEEN living in this WORLD for 17 years now.I was born TODAY at 1430 hour 17 years AGO.

~~>I was first WISHED by my sis,VOON Suet Ping who SHARED the SAME birthday DATE as me and on 0000 onwards,I received a BUNCH of SMS.The 1st was from SARA Amina,followed by JEFF Lee Chien Hoe,Carmen Tan KAH MANN,ALONG,Muhammad FAZRIN,kak YENNEY,SHAHRULniza,Hafiz AZREE,JESS Liew Yu Ann and lastly,Nurul FAREHAH.In FACEBOOK,a LOT of people WISHED me especially all of my BIG sisters.THANK YOU!!

~~>In school,ALL of my CLASSMATES wished me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.special mention to Elie Yip MEI HUI,CRYSTAL Yee,Lee KIN CHONG,Kok JIN LIANG,Chin MEI HAN,Hue JING LAN,Hoi YIP LING,Low YEN SOOM and Ha YIK PIN for giving me a REALLY SPECIAL AND PERSONAL GIFT.I am so TOUCHED by IT.EACH of YOU give me a REALLY CUTE little LETTERS and that MUSICAL FERRIS WHEEL will always be WITH me.I put the LETTERS back in the "SECRET" compartment so that I will NOT LOSE IT.THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU GUYS!!






~~>after my TUITION class,I went to MIDVALLEY MEGAMALL with my FAMILY(AYAH,IBU,ALONG,BEMI,EISYA and kak YENNEY,) to CELEBRATE my BIRTHDAY at SAN FRANCISCO STEAKHOUSE.ALONG has been promising me this QUITE someTIME.since our TRIP to HONG KONG.IT is such a MEMORABLE night and on the CAKE is WRITTEN "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADIK COMEL 17".The WAITER sang the BIRTHDAY SONG and USE the name,ADIK COMEL to refer ME.HAHAHA!!Damn EMBARRASSING but FUN!!






~~>I will TAKE my DRIVING lessons starting MAYBE next WEEK.I am NOW 17.I don't know ANYTHING ELSE significant to 17 except DRIVER'S LICENSE and SPM.But I'll make good USE of this YEAR and AGE.That's all for TODAY.THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL OF YOU WHO MADE MY 17th BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!!I LOVE YOU ALL!!

"I AM 17!!"

1 comment:

Fa said...

yeahh..
lesen dan SPM.
mmg melekat dgn 17.
happy bday bro~
akak nk bt special post psl ariff la cmnih.
hahaha.