Saturday 31 January 2009

I want to be an AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEER

~~>First of all,GONG XI FA CAI to all my CHINESE friends!!yay,ANG PAU for me!!Hahaha!!The week of holiday is almost over and a bunch of postponed HOMEWORKS await.Currently doing KOMSAS and after this will be ADD MATHS,ENGLISH,MATHS,HISTORY and CHEMISTRY.I still have a few HOURS left including TOMORROW.I only need to finish KOMSAS and ADD MATHS.The others are..MEH!Hahaa!!

~~>Well,I'm bored of all the HILMI,HAYATI,DATUK JOHARI,DATIN SALMAH,AZIZAH and all those guys,so I'll blog for a while.This year,all my friends are thinking what course they want to take after SPM.Jeff want to take PHARMACY,Crystal wanna take HOSPITALITY and Mei Hui said maybe CHEMICAL ENGINEERING.

~~>Ever since kindergarten,SCIENCE has never fail to FASCINATE me.At first I want to be a SCIENTIST(so damn GENERAL).When I grew up,I tend to be more specific and during Standard 4,I want to be an ASTROLOGIST.In Standard 6,I want to be a BOTANIST.In Form 1,I want to be a Businessman(lari a bit from SCIENCE).When I entered Form 4,my thinking has matured a bit and am more realistic.My ambitions are influenced by the ECONOMY,JOB AVAILABILITY AND DEMANDS,AVERAGE WAGES and of course,not to forget my own INTEREST.

~~>So,I chose to be an AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEER.As ALL of you already know,I am a BIG FAN of the AUTOMOBILES.And what better things can I use my interest in other than my OWN occupation.We can only work at 100% on something we are fond of,so I have to consider my own INTEREST.An AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEER are involved in every aspects of designing vehicles from the initial concepts right through manufacturing them.

~~>AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERS has brought MANKIND to a HIGHER level.From the creation of the FORD MODEL T..




~~>To the creation of the HOT BLOODED dream car of mine,FERRARI CALIFORNIA.



~~>With the availability of AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERS,mankind can finally move with a speed of 375KM/H(Bugatti Veyron) and from 0 to 100KM/H in only under 4 seconds(Ferrari California).So,I want to be one of those guys who gave a new meaning to the word SPEED.

~~>AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERS are also responsible for creating the world's first HYDROGEN FUEL CELL vehicle,the HONDA FCX CLARITY.FCX CLARITY exerts OXYGEN instead of CFC.It's one HUGE step in saving the DYING EARTH.FCX CLARITY functions like PLANTS by exerting OXYGEN.For now,a HONDA FCX CLARITY will cost about USD1,000,000(approx. RM3.58 Mil).I WANT TO BE ONE OF THOSE GUYS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO MANKIND AND EARTH!!!!!

~~>Right now,the ECONOMY is UNSTABLE,but it will RECOVER in 2 or 3 years.I still have a lot of TIME to concentrate on my STUDIES by then.That's all for now.SUPPORT me,ok!!And what is your AMBITIONS?Let me know!!

"I WANT TO BE ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO CONTRIBUTE TO MANKIND AND EARTH!!!!"

No comments: