Wednesday 11 February 2009

a new FRIEND from GERMAN

~~>*cough,cough!*,*cough,cough!!*.huhuhu.I am NOT fine.so SICK!!Just got this COUGH,COLD and HEADACHE before going to SCHOOL yesterday.after SCHOOL,I slept at 1500 and WOKE up at 1800.Then I sleep again at 2000 until 0300 and FOUND out that I am so DAMN SICK!!My body was so WEAK so,I chose to be ABSENT from SCHOOL today.Huhuhu.

~~>Well,yesterday,SMKPI,especially class 5 Science 1,WELCOMED a new TRANSFER student from GERMAN!!Her name's LAURA and here's a PICTURE of her courtesy of FACEBOOK.



~~>She is officially a 5Sc1ers now.EVERYONE was LOOKING at her during RECESS.She'll be in SMKPI for 6 months.The whole 5Sc1 was DAMN excited when we SAW En.Hatta brought her to OUR class.Haha,EAT your HEART out,5Sc2!!Hehehe!!

~~>By the way,she can SPEAK in MALAY!!She INTRODUCED herself in MALAY,you know.and got THIS friend of MINE(different CLASS),think she DON'T know MALAY and when I was WALKING with HER,he shouted at ME,"Fulamak,ARIFF ada AWEK mat salleh,seh!!fuyoo!!putih melepak!!".Then I said,"Woit,dia tau cakap MELAYU la.".and he was like,"Huh??Betul ke?" and go away.HAHAHAHA!!

~~>Before this,last 2 or 3 years,THERE's a TRANSFER student from GERMAN too.NOW it's OUR batch's TURN!!Hahaha!!Luckily SHE was in OUR class.our CLASS is the MOST FRIENDLY,LIVELY and FUNNY than any OTHER classes!!RITE??!!HAHAHA!!

~~>That's ALL for TODAY.I am STILL SICK.I may COME tomorrow,but...DO YOU THINK I CAN DO MY LISAN WITH THIS HARD ROCK VOICE!!??

"NO I CAN'T!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'06 5sc1 had an exchange from germany too. it's my brother's year. you people are so lucky la... how come '08 got no exchange student?!