Monday 16 February 2009

happy BIRTHDAY,pn.HOR!!

~~>Who is she??She's Pn.Hor Wai Yee @ Mrs.Khoo,the best ENGLISH teacher EVER!!She was born on 14th February 19??.Nice date,huh??because it was for HER,I still came to SCHOOL as sick as I was(p/s-I AM still SICK.)

~~>We planned a SURPRISE party(was it a PARTY?) and I do say it is successful.SHE was FURIOUS due to our LATENESS in entering her CLASS after PHYSICS but when WE came in,WE hold a CAKE and SANG her a Happy Birthday song.We can SEE that she WAS happy.so HAPPY that she DECIDED to give HOMEWORKS.but THAT's the WAY she IS.for her BIRTHDAY wish,she WISHED for ALL of us to GET A1 for ENGLISH.ain't SHE nice??SHE'S our BELOVED ENGLISH TEACHER!!Here's a FEW photos taken ON that DAY.







~~>That's all from me.I'll be DOING a survey tagged by my SIS after this.SORRY my friends,I am STILL not fit for SCHOOL.I will be ABSENT tomorrow.and to Pn.HOR,may you be BLESSED with HAPPINESS!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I. AM. DAMN. BLOODY. JEALOUS. Don't even get me started. Yeah, go ahead and leave me a tacky comment in my LJ. She's my favourite teacher too. Mrs. Khoo, huh.....? o.0

Anonymous said...

ur lying about ur class. hahah. are they rly that friendly? we r friendlIER.
hahahah.
aaah. who cares..she enters d class by random pick. hua2.

Anonymous said...

eh anw, the cake is sooo small lah. huhu. cukup kah?