Friday 13 February 2009

the FIGHTER in me.

~~>Sick,sick,sick!!What the heck,I AM STILL SICK!!and for the FIRST time this YEAR,I got a MEDICAL CERTIFICATE(MC)!!Yay!!I wonder why I am PROUD of it.

~~>Today,I am ABSENT from SCHOOL..AGAIN!!I went to LEISURE MALL as IT is JUST 10 MINUTES from my HOUSE.I bought PN.HOR's BIRTHDAY cake as her BIRTHDAY is TOMORROW on VALENTINE's DAY.

~~>Then,after THAT I went to THE GAME SHOP and my BRO bought me MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT.a STREET FIGHTER 4 for my PLAYSTATION 3.Speaking of it,I just REMEMBER I still have NOT yet UPGRADE my Wii.both the Wii and the PS3 was my 15th BIRTHDAY present from the PARENTS.

~~>the GRAPHIC of the NEWEST of the STREET FIGHTER series is just WOW!!It's FULL HIGH DEFINITION is so VISIBLE!!and BEING a Blu-ray DISC,it's SPEED is great TOO.the creator of this series STILL emphasizes the 2D graphic rather than 3D.THIS is what makes STREET FIGHTER the best FIGHTING game,ever!!but the DIFFICULTY level is HIGHER now as neither me nor my BRO know how to PERFORM the ULTRA COMBO.

~~>Here's a PIC of the GAME.





~~>By the way,TOMORROW is VALENTINE's DAY.Who's YOUR valentine??I'll be CELEBRATING it with...NO ONE!!Yeah!!17 years STRAIGHT!!HAHAHA!!

~~>Well,that's all FOR today.I wish I'll recover ASAP!!I can't take this ANYMORE!!See you LATER!!

"today is FRIDAY the 13th"

No comments: