Tuesday 5 August 2008

~ sHoOtiNg sTaR,sHOoT mE !!! ~



tired..bored..confused..this is my life..my earlier post wasn't lying..i felt even more confused now..is it true what some of my friends said??..i am now "cepat touching" or over-sensitive..jeffu,mei hui~~..is this true??..then what should i do??..some of my friends..i don't know if i should consider as friends anymore..hahaha..a friend and a couple of seniors said i should follow my heart and do things that i wanted to not what others told me to..it's been a while since i do so..maybe it's time for me to start believing in my own fragile heart..sometimes,i wish upon a shooting star..i wish for a really strange request..i wish for the shooting star to shoot me..hahaha~~!!!..joking,joking~~..i never and will never wish for death(except other's death..hahaha~~)..life is fun la..really,you know..one day you feel you're at the top of the world..then on the next day you're in the deepest hell..maybe that's why life is really fun..you will never know what's ahead of you..you can only "redah" it and walk..with a smile masking everything of course..hahaha~~!!..because it is so much fun,i continue to live..today wasn't such a bad day..in fact,it's quite good~~..nothing much happened..it would be such a bore to talk about it..i'm working for a miracle to happen..for me,miracle will never happen if we didn't work for it..only losers will wait for a miracle to happen..so,guys..let's work hard to create our very own custom-made miracles~~!!

No comments: