Friday 1 August 2008

~ LaUnCh!! ~

my gundam is finally ready to lauch!!!.GAT-X105 Strike..woohoo!!..so proud when it's completed...took me 4 hours to assemble it..well,it is my first gundam ever..i've set my eye on the Strike Freedom..i saw a really cool model in Times Square..RM320..haiz..hav to find money~~!!..mei hui!!!..you dragged me into the gundam world~~!!..you are responsible for buying me a Strike Freedom!!!...these are some of my 1st gundam,the strike's pictures...hehehe~



so cool~~..this is my favourite pic..


equipped with beam saber..


backside..


together with the box..


with the gun..


well,if you can see,the AGNI(the big launcher at the back) can also be used..but i'm lazy to do it..ahahha~~..well,today i didn't come to school..tired of all the foolishness..i need a rest..at tuition,the guys were telling me Datin was gonna do this n that..and all i said was.."I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!"..i reali don't..if i didn't do anything wrong,it's foolish of her to punish me or some sort..i'll still pass up the god forsaken report..and i can't pss up today because i'm absent..there's nothing wron with that..so,butt off!!!..tomorrow is along's bbq party..i hav to go help at 10..tired..i'll be sure to eat the most..hehehe..that's all la..i wanna watch anime..love you guys~~!!

No comments: