Saturday 2 August 2008

~ cOnfUsiOn dELuSiOn ~




recently..i am engulfed in confusion..it made me really...well..confused!!..there's so many thing i have to make a decision on..but i'm confused in which one should i take..jeff can't help me because he said he too,is in a confusion..mei hui told me to just believe in my heart..she said if i believe in my heart..i won't regret my decisions..but now i have another decision to make.."should i believe in my heart??"..waaa!!!..tension!!!..the poet of "The Road Not Taken" choosed a path that is not taken by many..but i don't think i can apply that to my problems..i'm thinking of resigning..my bro and mom(the usual naggers) nag me about this and that..and how i should quit become prefect and he too,was a prefect(9 damn years ago)nag,nag,nag,bla,bla,bla..then this morning,i went to see my dad(the sensible one who's judgment is always logical n he understands me)..he said..i shouldn't quit..i have been a prefect for 8 years..and next year is going to be my last..being a prefect is already a way of my life..so,with his righteous advice..i chose to continue to be a prefects..it doesn't matter if i will be in the high board next year..i just want to get over with all this..i'm tired already..luckily i have my dad..if not..i don't know what will be of me..and not to forget my bestest buddies too~~

3 comments:

Jess Liew said...

y want to quit?

Anonymous said...

if u really wants it, then no one have the right to stop u...

Anonymous said...

I'm Terminator... hahaha