Tuesday 12 August 2008

~ BaNE ~

~~..nowadays..nothing much happens..confusion engulfed me once again..a backstabbing bastard once destroyed..now reincarnated in the worst form..a form that i hate the most..in the form of an ally..an ally waiting to be exterminate by me..i shall not give in to hating when i'm hated..to be hated by a childishly immature guy..is such a bore..to be accused childishly with strange facts..was so amusing..laughters fill my air when i heard anything of him..when i think i am alone facing this baby..i learned that i was wrong..allies of the same goal..allies of the same problem..allies that has once been killed by the same monster..now they all rise with me..waiting to strike..waiting to exterminate him..someone who sought power by spreading false words about ones with power to the little kids who can't still think wisely..someone who was given power and chose to kill his comrades..i shall annihilate..annihilate them..annihilate all of them..annihilate him!!!

~~..for someone like him can't bears power..power corrupts him too fast..now he sought power..he tried to gain power by the stupidest way..power is trust..to have power is to be trusted..for him to be a bane in my life was a mistake..yes,i do have power..but unknown to him..my power is not entirely mine..my power was entrusted by the people who trust me..by my friends..i shall not be corrupted..when i am about to be..my friends are always there for me..it is of no wonder why you are always alone..in your class..everywhere in the school..you are alone..whereas i am not..i pity you..the ones you tought as your friends too..are actually mine..what you said anything about me or try to do something to me..is also known by me..realize now..that you are alone..that no one is by your side..because you never care for anyone but yourself..you killed your trusted friends..and i took them under my wings..together with them..i shall make you suffer..in the most elegant and beautiful way..heeds me,as i do not hate you..as long as the source of my power is my friends..no one can come close..ecpecially you.."T"!!!!

~~..no one trust you in that school..you may not know..but believe me..it's true..for you are someone who can't be trusted..it's funny you know..when i tought i'm the only one you tried to ruin..but when i have a chat with everyone..it seems you tried to ruin everyone with power in that school..why you sought power too much??..you can't seek power..bt power is what will seek you.."T",power will never be yours..this,i swear.."T",you have been a bane more than enough..you tried to ruin my life in Form 3..you failed and apologize..i have given you a second chance..this year..you gain a little power..and you hunger for more..but yet..you are still the same..you are garbage to me..now..you plan to ruin my Form 5 life??..my life for next year??..believe me..you will not succeed..not only in ruining me..but in everything you tried to do..i have my friends..and you have nothing..it's amusing..as you too,are once my friends..what can you do alone??..you can just cry..like you always do..i really thought you have changed,though....but i guess i failed too see how pathetic you are...LITTLE MAGGOT.

No comments: