Tuesday 8 December 2009

waku waku BOUKEN!!




~~>CIAOSU!!!Yeah,it's over.Saya Pasti Menang is over!!WOOOOOTT!!Synopsis : For a whole months,I,Ariff Erzanie Ramli has been battling with the final and most important examination for Malaysian secondary school's students,the SPM (British's O-Level equivalent).And now,it's finally OW,VEE,EE,ARR!!

~~>Felt kinda nothing,though.People screams n all that.While I..I did nothing.Haiz,maybe overdose of enjoyment,ey??Hahaha!!But there's no denying that I'm quite happy and relieved.The papers was OK.There's a few difficulties but overall OK.Kinda better than mid-term and trial.

~~>Well,so,now what??!Hahaha!!Gonna mae my body FIT!!Yeah,you heard me.EFF,AI,TEE!!Next week gonna go continue my driving class(stopped halfway),then Along(my sister) gonna get engage on the 26th,after her engagement,gonna register at Fitness First AGAIN(stopped halfway.haha!!).Then,by January gonna register for British Council's class.If there's time,maybe a golfing class is in order.Hahaha!!

~~>The most interesting of all is of coz,vacation!!WHOOHOO!!Gonna go Penang next week for fun.And during February...that's the best thing.From 4th February til 15th February,I will not be around Malaysia~!!Woot!!The iternary is as follows.Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia--->Amsterdam,Holland--->Zurich,Switzerland--->Interlaken,Switzerland--->Lucerne,Switzerland--->London,England--->Paris,France--->London,England--->Amsterdam,Holland--->Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.

~~>Woot,my birthday's on 5th of February!!Gonna celebrate it at Amsterdam!!Whee!!Gonna be 18 in a few more months!!HAHAHAHAHA!!So......OLD!!LOLZ!!Still,I wanna go to Japan anytime next year.Wuu~

~~>So,that was it.My plan.and not to forget,5SC1 SMKPI CLASS PARTY 2009 at THE ROLLER SKATING RINK,SUNGEI WANG!!!I'll confirm with you guys later,kay~!!May need to pay about MYR10 to MYR15,kay~!!lol!

~~>FINALLY,I too,wanna do a tribute to my SUPER KAWAAII,KAKOI,COOL,HANDSOME,BEAUTIFUL,GILA,MERENG,MENTAL PROBS,HAMSUP,HENTAI,PANDAI,SEXY,LOUD,CHAOTIC classmates of 5SC1 SMKPI 2009!!I thanked all of you for a WONDROUS roller-coaster ride!!Truly something I'll say my waku waku bouken(exciting adventures,I think).The days spent with you guys are just wonderful.The blood and tears shall never dry.As it will be our anamnesis for the future.We will,after SPM results be apart and follow our own ways.But we shall carve each of our name on our blood-stained heart.And forever,we shall stay as one.FOREVER,WE ARE THE ONE AND ONLY,STUDENTS OF 5SCIENCE1 SEKOLAH MENENGAH KEBANGSAAN PANDAN INDAH 2009.FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~>I truly,deeply,LOVE you guys to the max.That's why I don't even care that I don't have any GF coz I have you guys by my side.I'll miss each and everyone of you.And with little hope,do miss and love me.HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

~~>Best Classmates EVER Awards goes to :
-Ahmad Aidil Norhan
-Anis Shuhada
-Chin Mei Han
-Crystal Yee
-Ha Yik Pin (Class Monitor)
-Hoi Yip Ling (Asst.Class Monitor)
-Hue Jing Lan
-Intan Syafinaz
-Jeff Lee Chien Hoe
-Jeremy Christopher Tio
-Kavitheran Anparasan
-Kesarvamurthy Ravintharan
-Khaluf Elya Idzahar Azwa
-Kok Jin Liang
-Lee Kin Chong
-Low Yen Soom
-Mohansuya Krishnan
-Muhammad Saiful Anuar Ruslan
-Najmuddin Badi'uzzaman Mustapha Kamal
-Nuraishah Jani
-Nurul Kamilah Rosli
-Nur Hazlin
-Premkumar
-Sara Amina Amin
-Tebalasthmi
-Yip Mei Hui
-Zafirah Zakaria

-->A BIG BIG ARIGATO AND GOMENASAI TO EVERYONE.

"Our journey was like a reality that exist in a dream.That's why,everytime we sleep,we will dream of each other.MOVE FORWARD and NEVER LOOK BACK.Je ne REGRETTE rien!!"

1 comment:

epul jibek said...

woi bang gampang nama apak aku ruslan not roslan ar...!!! kecik ati bai!