Thursday 17 December 2009

Lawfully YOURS




-->Ciaosu,guys!!Woot,I'm cleaning my room right now!!This is the 3rd phase.SUCH a HASSLE!!!Going to Alor Setar tomorrow morning and then to Penang.Sis gonna get engaged next week,so the room must be SPIC n SPAN as a lot of relatives will be coming over my house.Geez~~

-->I had a BLAST all the time ever since SPM ended.Please do not count my previous post as a "BLAST",ok?Went to everywhere!!Even going to a mundane event as the Edu Fair with the guys is exciting!!Woot!!Impromptu MOVIE is always refreshing!!HAHAHA!!

-->Yesterday was a BLAST too!!!Went to Times Square with Mr.N and Ms.T.Woot!!We went to school first in the morning to look for co-curricular marks.And guess what!!I got A!!!Finally the teachers came to their sense and give the A I deserved!!Before this they gave me a freakin' B!!I couldn't believe it,you know!!I worked my ARSE off just for this!!!Phew,so,FINALLY,I managed to get A.

-->After that,we went to Times Square via taxi.We went to Neway first,to actually survey if it's nice.IT'S NICE!!So gonna go again!!There's a bunch of songs!!Even Malay songs selection was humongous!!I sang a few Japanese songs!!LOLZ!!Obviously the song's lyrics is not in hiragana or katakana.It's in alphabets!!HAHAHA!!I sang a few Utada n Ayumi's songs!!I also sang Konayuki by Remioromen!!Woot!!Duet with Ms.T singing Nobody by Wondergirls,although we can't read Korean.Duet with Mr.N singing Pemuja Rahasia by Sheila on 7,an Indonesian band.

-->LOLZ,Neway was such a bargain!!Yeah,we went during lunch hour on a weekday,of coz la cheap,rite??For MYR9.80 per head,we can sing for 2 hours,with lunch pack including drinks!!Woot,nice!!!But 2 hours is too,short!!Hahahaha!!

-->After karaoke-ing,we went to bowl a few pins.Mr.N was soooo,berlagak as he's the winner.Luckily Ms.T was there,so I did not end up as the loser.Hahaha!!I should've won,u know!!I was not in my top shape during the first 3 rounds,managing only to cruise along the LONGKANG!!But after that,I was on fire.I get 2 strikes,somemore.While Mr.N has no strike,only 1 spare.Sheesh!!I demand a rematch!!

-->Then,we went for the movies.Was gonna watch Puteri dan Katak,but the seats for it was too near the screen.I love my eyes,so we switched to Love Happens.Kinda nice,but not really my cup of tea.Just remember,everything gonna be A-OKAY~!!Hahaha!!

-->After that,we went camwhoring at the lobby of TS.Nothing else to do,what.Haha!!Overall,it was fun!!We went home together by taxi,but different destination.In the taxi,we talked a LOT!!About colleges,gossips and such.And also about my previous post.HAHHAHAAH!!!We also talked about Xmas outing plan.Woot~!!I've made plans!HAHHAHA!!

-->Yeah,actually the reason of this post is to tell you my decision for a higher education.Hahaha!!I've swayed from the main TOPIC!!GOD!!Hahaha!!

-->I have decided to take LAW!!Yeah,you heard me.LAW!!As in,UNDANG-UNDANG!!Woot,woot!!I am more in favor to college rather than uni or matrix.If college,my pick is Advance Tertiary College,ATC.They're basically a private law school.There's nothing else there except LAW.So,I will take A-Level in Arts with Law,English Literature and Economics/Business Studies as my subjects.I am also interested in doing my final year of degree in UK.It'll be like this,A-Level in Arts for 18 months,3-year Degree in Law,and 1 more year to gain my license to practice law.I can do the A-Level in only 12-months if I go for January intake,but since I'm not in a rush,I'll take the March intake with 18-months in A-Level instead.

-->If everything going smoothly,I can graduate when I'm 21,and get my license to practice at 22.Woot,that's nice!!!All this is not yet confirmed,ya!!Wow,I jumped from Science to Arts.Woot!!Haha!!

-->Well,I know Jeff is taking Pharmacy at UCSI,Crystal might take Hospitality at YTL,Naj might take Business Studies at KDU,Epul wants to go to UPM in Biotechnology,Mei Hui??Yenyen??Everyone else??Tell me,ya!!

-->Well,that's all for this post.I might get a Sony PSP Go! from my Santa!!!Woot!!Xmas is a few days away!!Merry Xmas especially to my Christian friends,Malaysian and everyone else!!!

"Many LAWYERS own SPORTS CARS,you know??HAHAHAHA!!"

No comments: