Thursday 31 December 2009

of RESOLUTIONS and needles of the TIMEPIECE




-->Finally!!My 100th POST!!WOoOt!!YEAH!!When I recall,I remembered that I first blogged via FRIENDSTER and it was done by my Jeffu~~After a few posts there,I went to blogger.com and register for blogspot.Woohoo~And that was a right decision coz it's great to have something that is like...you OWN.Lolz,I don't really own BLOGSPOT,though.Hahaha!!

-->Well,for this post,I'm gonna talk about my new year resolutions and the anything that is worth mention,I guess.

-->This year has been like..THE LONGEST YEAR IN MY LIFE.No,not due to Semua Pasti Menang(SPM) but due to the roller-coaster ride that I've been on.Sooooooo many things happened,and I dare to say that this is the most exciting year ever in my life.....YET!!But then,just like the old saying goes,"to gain something,you must give something",this year is also,a year that is full of PROBLEMS,CONFLICTS,MISUNDERSTANDINGS,HATREDS and GRUDGES.

-->But.......I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU,2009.2009 is really a GREAT teacher.It teaches me a lot about growing up.About how to be a proper adult.I know,I'll be 18 tomorrow but that doesn't mean I'm an adult.I am now,more used to handle problems.More matured in thinking.Even more hunger for experience.Hunger for the future.and...I am more selfish.Which to me,is a good thing.

-->Elie mentioned in her blog that she's glad I'm still the same Ariff.Rest assured,I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR ARIFF ERZANIE FOR ETERNITY!!I will CHANGE.I am CHANGING.But for my precious persons,I WILL ALWAYS BE THE OLD ME.HOW I LOVE ALL OF YOU,boku no taisetsuna hito-tachi(dunno correct or not la.)

-->There's quite a few endings that came with the end of the year 2009.I'm no longer a school student.I am no longer a prefect.I am no longer the head prefect.I am no longer gonna wear my school uniform.I am no longer gonna be in the same class as my classmates.But 5Sc1 2009 shall forever remains.

-->Now,here are my RESOLUTIONS for the year 2010.

*Gonna study A-Levels and work hard so that I can study overseas.
*Gonna be more careful in choosing friends.<--IMPORTANT
*Gonna slim down.<--DON'T LAUGH!!
*Gonna be a good driver.
*Gonna spend a lot of time at college.
*Gonna be a good boy that knows when to enjoy and when to be serious.
*Not gonna be that friendly to strangers.
*Not gonna be fooled by effers.
*Gonna be..COOLER.Hahaha!!
*Gonna be a more fluent English speaker.
*Gonna be more matured.
*Gonne be more experienced.
*Gonna be EVEN MORE COURAGEOUS and BRAVE!!
*Gonna be SMARTER in every ways!!
*GONNA BE ME.

-->And here's what I am looking forward to and what I wanted.

*The EUROPE TRIP!!
*Enter a college and doing A-levels in Arts.
*Driver's License
*My first CAR.PLEASE,PLEASE GOD!!I want a Honda Integra DC5!!Be it a 6MT Type-R or a 5AT Type-S!!Please!!
*My first Perfect Grade Gundam.
*My first prom.Well,colleges will usually have their own prom,rite??LOLZ!!Berangan!!
*My first girl.
*My first dance.
*My first kiss.GAHAHAHA!!

-->Well,that's basically all I wanna say.In less than 35 minutes,I,Ariff Erzanie Ramli will be throwing most of my past away,so if I don't know you,then that means you've been thrown away.Hahahaha!!I am now,a FULL FLEDGED teenager!!Yeah,not yet and adult.Hahaha!!CHEERS,and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!

"I will always REMEMBER you,2009"

"LOVING my memories,LOVING you if you are in my memories."

"HUGS and KISSES,my LOVED ONES."

1 comment:

TeamKristen said...

wow,a lot of resolutions and hopes.
i hope u achieve it all.

hugs and kissess..