Wednesday 30 December 2009

Recently RANDOMS

-->Hey,peeps.This is my 99th post and it's just a recap of everything that happened lately.LOLZ!!I will talk about this year,2009 and the new year which is 2010 in my 100th POST!!WOOT!!I will also talk about my resolutions in the next post,peeps!!

-->Well,first thing first.A HAPPY 32nd WEDDING ANNIVERSARY to my dad,RAMLI JONID and my mom,KALSOM MUHAMMAD!!LOVE YOU BOTH!!WOOOT!!32nd,wei!!It's like....thirty-second!!

-->And.............CONGRATULATIONS to my big sis,INTAN ERINNA RAMLI (Along) on her ENGAGEMENT with AMIR SHARIFFUDDIN(Abg Amir) on th 26th of December 2009.It was a really great event where almost all of my relatives were there.Huhu~





-->Hmm,what more ah??YA!!!I just got myself a PSP Go!!Woot!!Thanks,dad!!I nicknamed it,Yozora which literally means "Night Sky" in Japanese!!Woot~!!Got it in Piano Black coz the white looks lame.



-->Well,yesterday I went helping my bro at his costume shop in Mutiara Damansara,the Clueless Costumes.After that,we went to Ikano Power Center and The Curve to buy my travel bag.FINALLY GOT A REALLY NICE BAG!!An ORANGE MENDOZA LUGGAGE BAG!!I got it in ORANGE and 29" size(Large) coz ORANGE is sooo TEEN.Haha!!and I need the space as we're gonna go overseas for a while.Not to mention,the winter clothes gonna take a lot of spaces~

-->While we were there,we also visited the Safari Pet shop something.We went there to buy Sizuka's litter sand thingy.Mei Hui,I saw your dream dog,a 3 months old purebred Husky which is going on sale at MYR2000+.Wow!!That's one expensive heck of a dog!!And I also saw my dream pet...a TARANTULA!!Wow,at MYR120,that's so cheap!!And the Tarantula is soooooo cool!!I am soooo gonna get one when I have my own pad!!!Speaking of my lil Sizuka,she's now 6 months old and no longer little.Hahaa!!My mom even get her a new cage.A 3-storey one.Woot!!Sizuka loves the penthouse!!






-->So,I still can't make up my mind about my further education.Now it's changed again.I still am gonna take A-Levels in Arts,March intake,2+1 degree programme in Law.But I don't think I'm going to ATC.Now,the uni colleges in my mind are Kolej Damansara Utama(KDU),Taylor's University College and/or Sunway University College.I feel that I like Taylor's more.HAHA!!See first la.

-->So,my friends are all gonna go at least somewhere in January.Naj is taking Jan intake at KDU in Foundation in Business,Jeff is also Jan intake at TARC in A-Levels in Science,Yenyen with his NS(lots of luck!!) and etc,etc.Still a few people not yet confirmed la.HAHA!!

-->Tomorrow's gonna go to Neway,then Cosmos World and the movie!!Woot!!Woot!!

P/S-->Should I download Final Fantasy 7 for my PSP??

P/S/S-->One more thing.An important note :

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE,EFF OFF FROM MY BLOG,OKAY!!I HAVE NO TIME TO PLAY WITH FARTS LIKE YOU!!JUST EFF OFF!!I WROTE WHAT I WANNA WRITE,NOT WHAT YOU WANNA READ,FARTY FARTS!!"

-->I HATE TYPICAL MALAYS.I DAMN HATE THEM.FREAKIN' GET A BRAIN OR SOMETHING.<--

-->IF YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW WHO AM I,DON'T GIVE ME ANY ADVICE.COZ I'LL SH*T ON THEM.LITERALLY!!<--

2 comments:

Freya Azhar said...

PSP~ nakk? hahahaha joke. and and sizuka, she's one cute cat! it's a she aite?

AeZsky said...

lolz~~cuter than me ke??haha!!yeap,she's a lady kitten.hahaa!!she's still a kitten la.baru 6-months old.besar kan??