Wednesday 29 October 2008

~ REACH out and TOUCH the SKY ~

~~..ulala~!!..ahaha!!..today at school was damn fun..talk,talk,talk and more talk..nothing else to do..about half of the class is absent..except people who took agama and chinese,only Kavi and Mei Han came..hahaha..so cool..the school has never been so sunyi~~

~~..today i went jalan-jalan all around the school..agama paper only starts at 1125..so nothing to do..this sunday is the Prefect's End of Year Party..but so many people haven't pay!!..damn it,dogs!!!...pay it!!!

~~..then after school i went home and at about 1500 i went to KLCC with my bro,mom,dad n lil sis..dad wanna belanja me a pair of shoes..at first i want another Prada,but it's not available at KLCC..then we went to LV..but LV also not available..after bought a bunch of Eisya's clothes at the Guess? Kids,we went to Pavillion..

~~..that was my parents' 2nd time there..and they really like Pavi..my parents said after this they want to shopping at Pavi instead of the ol' hangout,KLCC..so then we went to LV at Starhill Gallery,just opposite of Pavi..

~~..when browsing there,my dad told me i already have a Prada shoes and he told me to get an LV shoes instead..so i did!!!..yay!!..my very first LV ever~!!!..this is the shoes' pic..something wrong with my camphone's stabilizer,so not so clear..>.<







~~..haha,so proud..i really love the shoes~!!..my feet has grown from size 7 to 8 now..hehehe..lolz,that's all la..tomorrow no lesson at school!!..yay,talk til muntah darah!!..>.<..adios~!

No comments: