Sunday 5 October 2008

~..dOoR tO ThE sTaRs..~



~~..yellow,mellow,hellow!!!..how are you guys!!!..i bet u're fine except Jeffu with his tempang leg..ahhaha~~!!...so many things happened this week..and most of it is very fun~~!!..

~~..i just come back from my kampung last friday..so damn tired,man!!..and lookie!!!..the pic above is my lovely kampung situated in Kampung Gadek,Malacca~~!!!..

~~..actually other than raya time,no one lives there as my g'ma stay with my family..but during raya,it's the merriest house ever.although it doesn't have astro(only 3 channels,RTM 1 n 2 and TV3),wi-fi,dvd player,aircond n such,it still is fun to be there with the whole clan..>.<

~~..this year's comment from relatives about me is "laa,igt pak busu(my dad) tadi" and "waa,serupa mcm bapak dia" or "eh,dah lagi besar dari bapak dia"..ahahah~~!!...do i really looks like my dad??..although my dad very handsome(>.<),but i bet i'm way handsomer than him..ahahha!!!..you think??

~~..i eat so damn much till my stomach starts aching on the afternoon..after the pain's gone,i went to eat barbecue at 2 houses pulak..hahaha!!..i did promise her i'll eat a lot..ahahha~~!!

~~..then yesterday,i went to my nest,Sg.Wang with my bro..here's what i bought;

a)Zero no Tsukaima 3-Princesses no Rondo(DVD)
b)Gundam Seed CE73-Stargazer(DVD)
c)Bleach Movie-Diamond Dust Rebellion(DVD)
d)Code Geass-Lelouch of the Rebellion R2(DVD)p/s-THE BEST ANIME EVER~!!!
e)World of Warcraft Battle Chest(Installation DVD..original!!!)p/s-under Nazrin's influence..haha~~!!
f)GAT-X105E Strike Noir Gundam Master Grade(Model Kits)p/s-i love the word "Noir".
g)Deposit on the soon to be release ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice Gundam Master Grade(Model Kits)p/s-everyone is waiting for this Strike Freedom's sidekick.
h)Platinum Gundam Wars Card Binder(Card Binder)p/s-damn cool~!!!

~~..gosh,i bought so many things!!..and right now i'm bidding on eBay for a limited edition 1/144 METEOR Unit + ZGMF-X10A Freedom High Grade..i saw this unit at Sg.Wang for RM300+,but in eBay only RM240..ooh..should i get it??..should i??..should i??..it's limited..and that guy only hav 2 kits left..oooh!!!...what should i do!!!

~~..tomorrow is the day holiday ends..damnit,damnit,damnit,damnit!!!!..i still need time!!!...damnit,damnit,damnit!!!..ya,Jeffu..yesterday i had a chat with her..lolz,in the end i won't give up le..same ol' me,huh??..ahhah~~!!..she said she respect my decision..but in the end,i still won't give up..hahaha!!!..

~~..okla,that's all for now..some homework still not finished..do it tonight la..tataz,holidays~!!!...hello,creepy teachers~!!!...wail,cry,scream!!!!..but i just can't wait to see my friends..miss them terribly this holiday..

No comments: