Sunday 26 October 2008

~ lady LUCK smiled upon ME ~

~~..today..i was extremely lucky~!!...i went to Sungei Wang to play Yu-Gi-Oh..and i was damn proud because everyone was looking up to me and amazed of my collection..my collection consist of HARD to get cards which are EXTREMELY rare in this world..my collection worth thousands of USD..

~~..and anyone who look into my card binder was amazed..they said "this card is damn rare and expensive!!..where did u get it!!?" or "hey,everyone,look at this!!"..and a lot of people came by and look at my ORICA MAGICIAN'S VALKYRIA..they were all amazed by that card..i got that card from my friend Karl not too long ago..thanks,Karl!!

~~..everyone who dueled against my deck was shocked to see all the weird cards i used..especially HYOKEKKAI NO RYU-BRIONAC and VICE DRAGON.they were like "how on earth did u get these cards??all of this are nearly impossible to get in Malaysia." and "what is this card??..i never seen it before.."..

~~..then there's this one guy who kept saying "your deck is so damn expensive..all these are rare holo cards..this is one of the most expensive deck i've ever seen.."..

~~..i was so damn proud,man~!!..for my collection and deck which i've put my soul in it to be appreciated..my deck is not that powerful..after all,it's still experimental..but i really love my deck and i've gone through great effort to create it..a deck that only i can have..my very own personal custom deck..my duelist's soul..ahahah~!!

~~..not only that,i was extremely lucky too~!!!..i bought a Lacus character(unit) card(although i don't play Gundam Wars)..but the Lacus card was too beautiful to pass..it's quite RARE,i heard..here,this is the card's picture..what do u think,Elie??nice rite??..i will now collect Lacus' card also!!..whee..~!!



~~..then i went to try my luck by buying the Gundam Wars Goddess of the Battlefield Coin Plus booster pack..i only bought 1 pack..1 pack consist 2 card(1 will be Generation card..a quite rare card) and an official coin..

~~..GUESS WHAT!!..GUESS WHAT!!..my luck was so damn good!!..i opened the pack and get a LACUS GENERATION CARD(very rare and nice..also the pack's cover card) and a ETERNAL UNIT CARD!!!!..not only that,but for the coin,i get the rarest!!!..which is...LACUS COIN!!!..omg!!!..so damn cool!!!..i was so happy!!these are the card's pictures..man,i can''t believe how lucky i am..






~~..then i went to SunComic..new membership card!!!..before this the membership card features L.Lawliet from Deathnote..but the latest membership card features GN-001 Gundam Exia!!!..and it's pilot,Setsuna F. Seiei in the background from the great anime,Gundam 00!!!..and the card is in my favourite blue~!!..

~~..at SunComic i bought 1 whole set of D.Gray-Man..i've heard of it's greatness,so i can't help myself to bought it..and i've also bought To Love Ru and S.A Special A Class..which the bro claimed to be recommended for those who love comedy anime..so i bought it..whee~~





~~..and that's it for my life today..i did meet a bunch of friends at Sungei Wang..i met Andak(Lufti) my classmates last year and his friends..i also met Zuyyin,Harrey,Lyiana,Zuliana,Saniy and a few more there..why are none of them studying??!!..this made me mad,u know~!!..ahahah!!..CIAOZ!!

""..i've said to myself and my friends i will stop playing Yu-Gi-Oh and Gundam once i get a girlfriend..but it's not going to happen in the next few years,right??.."

p/s-or i can just find a girl who will let me play Yu-Gi-Oh and Gundam,rite??..ahahha..(like it's gonna happen..sheesh~!!)

No comments: