Tuesday 7 October 2008

~ HeAdS oR TaiLs ~




~~..greetings from the heart,guys!!..>.<..lolz..do u realize that in every good things there are bad things??..and in every bad things there are good things too~~..just like yin n yang..or the coin..the head and tail of a coin is always together but they can never met..true,right??

~~..well,something good happened to me recently..something that is going to change myself..together with 2 of my friends Z and N,i was summoned to the principal's room yesterday..starting tomorrow,i am the official unofficial head prefect..and Z is the assistant head prefect 1 and N is the assistant head prefect 2..

~~..the principal states our pros and cons and this is what she said about me,"ariff seorang yang friendly..saya memang nampak dan ramai orang tahu ariff sangat friendly..ariff juga memang seorang yang baik..cuma kadang2,ariff terlalu baik..apabila ariff terlalu baik,bla,bla,bla"..

~~.."terlalu baik" again,huh??..can you guys please tell me what does she meant by that??..even pn.H told me that before..and i would really like it if you guys can tell me what's my other cons..so i can change everything and be the best ever head prefect..

~~..i know i'm not exactly an angel this year both as a student and prefect..but still,the teachers entrust me with this power..so i think it's only fair if i did my best..the 3 highest position as a prefect or student are selected based on all the teachers' comments and recommendations..that means the position given by the principal to me,Z and N are also based on all the teachers' trust to us..

~~..being trusted with this high position made me think..this may be a really great thing to happen to me..but,i also will be "punished" carrying the burden and hope of all students,prefects and teachers..kinda sad about it..but when i think deeper,this is something i highly sought..i wanna lead..and i will lead..i know,some people like "T" will be against it..but i've come this far..and believe me,i won't neither regret it nor make people regret it..

~~..anyone who's in the way of me doing my best..i'll exterminate them..one thing i've learnt about leading..is being impartial..i shall show no mercy..in the same time,i too will maybe still be "terlalu baik"..but those who tried to step on me,shall i obliterate..

~~..tomorrow is the day pn.A will announce it at the prefect's meeting at 1430..obviously i have to make a speech..at first i thought of preparing for it..but then,i think it's better for me to do it spontaneously..i'm going to kill this stupid stage fright of mine no matter what..

~~..last but not least...the most important thing i want to say is..i want to ask for my friends' blessings..be it my seniors,juniors or my form-mates..i want to be the best ever ever ever head prefect next year..but if i am to do it without my friends' blessings,it will all be worthless..and without you guys,i'm so sure i'll be power mad..ahahah!!

~~..so,i am asking all of my dearly beloved friends..will you give me your blessing??..will you,acknowledge me as the head prefect for 2009??..and will you,let me lead??

"..i want to lead..and i will LEAD !!!.."

p/s-> not Pb arr..>.<

No comments: