Wednesday 24 September 2008

~ gEt uP aNd FiGhT !!! ~



~~..heyyo~~!!..i'm very sleepy and it's just 2130..i'll keep my post short..today's not much happens as usual..Jeff's kinda down cause he said he's being neglected..pity him..he said he's surrounded by icebergs..no wonder you caught a cold la,Jeffu..

~~..nowadays most of my friends are down in the dumps..Jeff,Elie,Aidil,Zafirah..haiz..is there anything else i can do to help ease the pain other than always stand by your side??..i wish my friends will get over it soon..and smile sincerely again~~..but most of them tends to keep they're problems a secret to me..that's why i said i can only stand by them..and help ease their pain even by a little..sseing my friend's sad made me sad too..

~~..raya is just around the corner..but i don't feel like raya-ing..only 1 week of holiday and a week after that will be the final-year examination..HA~HA~..great,rite??..when i was little..i gets excited all over during raya..maybe that time i've less problems and plenty of time..haiz..

~..i've gotta go..just keep in mind that i'm always there for you guys whether you need me or not..>.<

"..i love C.C. and Kallen from Code Geass~~!!!..damn loving them~~!!!..=3 "

No comments: