Saturday 13 September 2008

~..aLL hAiL LeLoUcH !!!..~



~~..huhuhu..i went to Jusco after breaking fast..i bought a Master Grade Strike Freedom Gundam Full Burst Mode(although the Strike Freedom Lightning Edition still not completed..hehehe..)..then i bought a couple of Gundam Seed Destiny 3 Booster Cards..i got a gold foil Kira Yamato~~!!!..i prefer a foil Lacus..but no luck..i also bought Hana Yori Dango Season 2,Kamisama Kazouku and Sketchbook ~Fullcolours~...and i saw the Phangs~~..Sook Kuan,Su Wen n i think Kah Meng was there too..i was in a hurry,so i did not greet them properly..

~~..this morning my parents took my lil sis to Ampang Puteri Hospital because she's suspected for dengue fever..but luckily it's just viral..whew..

~~..something really damn good just happen to me just now..my dad agreed to get me the car that i wanted next year n my mom doesn't object~~!!..omg~~!!!..he said i'll get it by February next year after i get my license~~!!..yess~~!!!..i can't help to jump with joy about it~~!!..i'm getting a Cald~~!!!..yaayyy~~!!!..my friends,wanna have a ride with me next year??..yearggh~~!!..

~~..i also just finished watching Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds episode 22 and 23..Aki is so cool~~!!..and also Code Geass R2-Hangyaku no Lelouch episode 22..it's really is one of the best anime i've ever watched..Knight of Zero,Kururugi Suzaku destroyed and killed 3 other Knight of Rounds..easily~!!..even Biscmark,the Knight of One who has a future prediction Geass..but he didn't kill Gino(Knight of Three)..his new Lancelot Albion is so damn fast n powerful especially with it's Energy Wings..and Kallen kissed Emperor Lelouch and bid him farewell..so sad..Kallen loves Lelouch..and now Scneizel has launched F.R.E.I.A warhead..and Nunnaly is alive and announce herself as Lelouch n Suzaku's enemy..god~~!!!..this episode is so cool~~!!..

"..ALL HAIL LELOUCH !!!.."

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Lelouch defeated Scheizel! One more episode to see who reigns in the end.