Tuesday 21 April 2009

Vanilla,Sugar and SPICE.



~~>Yello!!How are u guys??I've been busy and plainly just have no mood for blogging recently.I'll update a few things that happened from my last post(18th March excluding surveys) until now.

~~>Hmm,the first thing happened in April was the Annual Prefect's Camp.As the Head Prefect,of course I have to participate.It was held at Sungai Congkak.Kind of fun.Due to my lack of ability to march,I was "dethroned" from the Penghulu to a "mere" Team Leader.Haha!!I did not have any hard feelings about this,though.Kinda felt relieved that time.As the camp goes,bla,bla,bla,yada,yada,yada.Here's the main thing that happened there;

-The old man criticized our Prefect Board and I was kinda pissed off.He always bragged about how great his management is.
-The night walk was fun but got a few mishaps.
-March,march,march.There's no end to it!!
-This camp help me to be braver(don't know better or not) and a more confidence Head Prefect.
-The Form 3's are more friendly with me and I bonded with all of them.>.<
-The blind trail was damn stupid!!We have to walk through the course with our eyes closed as usual.At the very front was Aidil followed with Kavi and me.The three of us were considered leaders to led the other guys.It was damn stupid coz actually the trail ended already,but the three of us didn't hear it.So we ended up shouting things like "Hey,the trail is gone.Be patience,we'll try to find it.Just walk slowly.".The other guys were like "Hey,walk faster.Why are we stopping!Move!" while actually they already took off their eye cover and were just laughing at us.Damn it!!

~~>Enough about the prefect's camp.Under the order of the new principal,we,the prefect's have to handle the assembly every week.At first,we asked a Form 3 prefect to do it.Starting last week,we starts with me,the Head Prefect and the weeks after this by the High Boards.I was so proud as I was mentioned in the Teacher's Weekly Meeting by the principal.She stated that I am really qualified to be the Head Prefect.I was so proud because I have been haunted by the thought of how useless I am as the Head Prefect.This is really a boost of confidence.

~~>On Monday,it was the Majlis Pemberian Watikah Perlantikan Pengawas.I AM SO DAMN TOUCHED AND PROUD.It was a semi-silent ceremony with the prefects all received the certificate by the principal in the assembly one by one.When it's my turn,everyone cheered me and the assembly become a bit loud.I also was quite shocked.Even when I finished my speech (Jeff said it's boring.Huhu.P/s-Is there any speech that is not boring?.But Mr.Jamil praised me.Hehe!!) they cheered on me.Even when I walked back to the badminton court they cheered me and calling my names.I am damn PROUD and TOUCHED wei!!In his class,Mr.Jamil said,"I had no idea you have so many fans.I am so touched.".I'm touched also,SIR!!Hahaha!!I'm touched because most of the people who have or had the position I'm in are usually hated.>.<

~~>And now,for today,I'm damn pissed off by the History bitch.Ooops,my bad.History teacher.The soon-to-be-Datin Pn.N.Damn gila!!We were not informed about the presentaition,stupid!!You talk like a shinkansen and you expect us to hear every lil bits of it??And when we were in a confused state,she said,"Huh,so,when Zafirah is not here you can't do anything?".WTF!!You are insulting me,b*tch!!STUPID!!You think you are so damn great,huh??Attacking my ego won't do you any good.Cheh.Not only me,but most of the guys in our class already started to hate her.CHEH!!

~~>I don't really want to talk anything more about school.><

"SPICY!"

1 comment:

TeamKristen said...

ariff.careful with your words.it might eat you back one day.mana tao cikgu baca blog kao.u are a dead meat!