Saturday 25 April 2009

REINCARNATION of the UNDEAD(?)

~~>Hey,you,yankees out there!!How's life??Miserable??Great??Hehe.

~~>Today,I went to the AEON Bukit Tinggi in Klang.As some of you know,AEON is JUSCO.Huhu.Quite a nice place,with cinemas too.It's filled with teenagers.I bet,to the Klang-ers,AEON Bukit Tinggi is like Bukit Bintang to us,KL-ians.

~~>Well,I bought a Pokemon Ranger : Shadows of Almia for my DS(strange as I have already played Platinum) and am now planning to buy both,Nintendo DSi Limited Kingdon Hearts Edition out due sometimes this year(RM800+) and PSP-3000 Festival Colours Edition (RM750+) using my Raya angpau.At the same time,I am also planning of using the money to buy a set of Advan RG 2 Gold sports rim which will cost a few Ks(although I've yet to get my license AND Caldina).Looks like I have to svae a few money now too.

~~>I also bought a Gundam 00 S2 Full Set.Although I've set my mind on waiting for the HD version,but it may takes a few months!!

~~>And finally,I've restocked my stationery case(lolz,pencil box sounds lame.haha!!) at the Popular there.The Popular in AEON Bukit Tinggi has a rather good and alluring ambience than the other Populars I've been to.It seems classy,to be exact.

~~>I also bought a complete set of Koleksi Kertas Peperiksaan Sebenar SPM KBSM.I bought all 9 books on the subjects I am taking for SPM which are BM,ENG,AGAMA,MATHS,SEJ,ADD MATHS,CHEM,PHYS and BIO.I highly RECOMMEND my friends to get these books too!!There's books for every SUBJECTS.Actually I bought these books due to my plan of STUDYING the way Jeff taught me during PMR.I hope it'll still help.>.<






~~>That's all I wanna share with u guys.I hope the books will help u if u really buy them.I hope it will helps me too.As what most teachers said,the SPM questions will always rotate.>.<

"Never stop ROARing!!"

No comments: