Friday 6 March 2009

Vanilla,Salt and PEPPER

~~>Hey-yo!!..it's been a while since I last blogged,huh??..Well,let just say I wasn't in the MOOD until NOW.

~~>Since my last POST,I do believe QUITE many things HAPPENED.Like my FIRST ever SPEECH as the HEAD Prefect of SMK Pandan Indah,attack of IRRITATING teachers(not about my SPEECH),EISYA's trip to the ZOO,the FIRST monthly TEST and many more.

~~>Let me just sum it all up.I think FEBRUARY was really FUN and HECTIC!!So many THINGS happened in SO little TIME.I was PRAISED by many TEACHERS for my SPEECH.I have the VIDEO of it,but am too EMBARASSED to post it.Maybe a PICTURE will do.


SPEECHless

~~>The attacks of IRRITATING teacher(s) is basically something that all 5SC1ers hate.At first,he's RACIST,so he LOST the votes of the CHINESE.Then,he's DEGRADING us.He LOST the votes of MOST of US.Lastly,HE talks CRAP.So,the conclusion is,the HIGHER the IRRITATINGness of the TEACHER,the HIGHER the HATRED developed by the 5SC!ers on HIM(or in other words,WE HATE HIM!!)

~~>Last week we,the family(except BEM),went to the National Zoo.Why??Because other than SMKP*,there's another place with a BUNCH of WILD ANIMALS.Which is of course,THE ZOO!!I took a PICTURE with my fave REPTILE,the SNAKE!!Man,COOLNESS!!I wonder why I LOVE animals that most PEOPLES are afraid of and am AFRAID of animals that most PEOPLE loves??(I love SPIDERS but am AFRAID of BUTTERFLIES,DRAGONFLIES,GRASSHOPPERS,etc)

~~>Now,let's go BACK to the DUMP.Oops,I meant the SCHOOL.Yay-hay!!It's the 1st monthly TEST!!Cool!!No homeworks!!and 5SC1ers always HAVE fun during TESTS and EXAMS.The SMARTY-pants with their EXCITEMENT in answering the QUESTIONS,and the STUPIDY-pants with their EXCITEMENT in creating HAVOC while EXAMS take PLACE.Haha!!Overall,the EXAMS was..hmm,SATISFYING??

~~>Right now I am BUSY playing my new GUITAR HERO:ON TOUR on my DS and am THINKING of BUYING the GUITAR HERO for my PS3.I am ALSO waiting for the POKEMON PLATINUM VERSION!!(22nd March.This DATE has been CARVED in my MIND).My collection of UNFINISHED GUNDAMs have INCREASED when my DAD get me a 1/100 00-Raiser!!not to MENTIONED unfinished ANIME.I just DON'T have the TIME!!

~~>Right now,I seems to be ADDICTED to FACEBOOK and YOUTUBE.can't seems to STOP the addiction.The week after NEXT week will be a long HOLIDAY.I hope I can have a LITTLE fun.HAHA!!

~~>FYI,my DRIVING LESSON will be DELAYED as I was SICK the WEEK I'm supposed to START it and am damn BUSY after that.I will BE taking it..NEXT WEEK!!So,I probably will be GETTING my DRIVING LICENSE by end of APRIL.and a CAR(still wondering.SHOULD it be an Integra Type-R,Caldina GT4 or RX-8??) the following weeks or so.COOLNESS!!

~~>I'm going on a FIELD trip tomorrow,with the REST of the BABOONS.Hahaha!!It was the History Society's FIELD trip.and NON-members can also JOIN!!We're going to.....the MUSEUM!!Yeah,I know but actually,all of us JUST want some TIME out with FRIENDS.It's not about the MUSEUM(which is the SAME as it was 12 years ago when I 1st visited it during KINDERGARTEN)

~~>Well,I'm gonna ZOOM away,now.Live and Let Live!!(I wonder where did I heard this phrase.Is it an old James Bond movie??)

"I am going on a TRIP on my FAVOURITE rocket ship,zooming through the SKY,Little FRANKENSTEINS!!"

No comments: