Wednesday 18 March 2009

Scratch off OTHERS,add BALI to your HONEYMOON plan.

BALI STORY

~~>Hey,freaks out there!!How are you guys??Just came back form Bali yesterday.It was just a short holiday(3 days 2 nights) but Bali is so memorable.

~~>I bet you guys knew that Bali is one of the hotspot for tourist around the globe,right??Now I knew,why.Because it's so damn romantic and cool(actually the weather's warmer than good ol' Malaya)!!It's great for you to relax or have fun with your spouse.

~~>Since all of my friends are "gatal" to get married already(especially Yenyen and Elie-chan.They can't stop talking about marriage.It's the truth,guys.THINK.),that's why I want to help you in choosing your destination for your future honeymoon.Be it for honeymoon or just wanna hang out with your spouse,Bali is where it's at.I do think it's not that good for family,though(Eisya seems bored and kept telling us she wanna go to Hong Kong.Haha!!).

~~>Bali is just 2 hours and 45 minutes flight from KL and is almost 95% populated by Hindus.So,the traditional dances and "budaya" are one of the attraction.Let see,these things are cheap in Bali:
1)Transportation
2)Silver(widely available)
3)Paintings
4)I dunno.See for yourself.Haha!!

~~>There's 2 main beaches.The famous and busy Kuta Beach and the quiet and calm Nusa Dua.We stayed in Nusa Dua(I saw a few topless mat sallehs,there.The females!!).The ambience is just perfect for couples!!

~~>What more famous in Bali than its SPA!I went for a full-body Traditional Bali Massage.It was realy nice and relaxing.After that I went for the jacuzzi(a damn hot jacuzzi and damn cold jacuzzi) and relax in the sauna.Man,that was awesome!!

~~>See,this is a pic of sunset in Bali.Aww,ain't that romantic??Haha!!



~~>The people there were very friendly especially towards tourist and most of them are able to speak in English too.The food was delicious!First time I ate a Sirloin steak with rice and some curry-like sauce.Haha!!

~~>So,what are you waiting guys!!Add Bali to your honeymoon plan!

SCHOOL STORY

~~>Today I went to the Physics Extra Class.Booooorinnnng.Instead,I chat and exchange pictures with Naj.Haha!!After that,I went to play soccer(?) with Naj,Aidil and Jerry.Then,I "cilok" Aidil's bike and cycle away!!Haha!!I was wearing three-quarters that time and a few juniors were there(the scouts).Lolz,but I don't give a damn anymore.Haha!!

~~>Actually my mood wasn't that good as I was "betrayed" by the Shalalas.Although I said I wasn't hurt by it or anything,but it still..made me feel sad and a lil hurt.I know one or two Shalalas will see my blog,but this is what I feel,guys.Just that..I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU GUYS THIS TIME.MEh..you guys know me..I already forgive you guys for it..but forget it is something I can't do.

~~>These few weeks,I noticed that I am very curse-happy,if you know what I mean.I wonder how can I get rid of it.And I think I've changed and am more confidence in my appearance and attitude.For better or for worse??I wonder.Haha!!

~~>Since I was "exiled" from the Shalala's outing,I am now very bored.I want to go out.Luckily,tomorrow I may go out for movies with Aidil,Naj and/or Shahrul.Just a few guys,hanging out,whistling to girls,watching movies,laugh damn loud,etc,etc.

~~>Well,that's it for this time.Next plan,going out with the guys(not Shalalas) tomorrow,Disney on Ice:Princess Wishes on Saturday with family,BANZAI-ing Elie-chan with Jeff on Sunday(I dunno if I can come or not.No transport).

No comments: