Sunday 13 September 2009

confessions of a (so-called) SHOPAHOLIC

-->Yo,ho!!Yay!!Finally finished my raya shopping!!Phew!!It was tiring!!So,today I went to Pavillion KL with the family for raya shopping!!

-->Well,for starters,this is the first time I did not buy any t-shirts for raya!!I guess I felt I have enough for time being,lolz!!I also didn't buy any jeans coz I just bought an AJ a few days before raya.So,here's what I bought.



A new LV sneakers!!!Yay!!It has checkered design,but is not visible from the pic.




I didn't buy any T-shirts,but I bought a few shirts from AX.Lolz,gonna need them especially after I finished schooling.



A tie and a belt to match the shirts!!




This might be what I'll be wearing for graduation of prefect's party.>.<

-->Well,that's all I bought today.I feel good buying the shirts as I did not have any.Maybe gonna get a black slack later.Only one final week before holiday.Whee~~.It'll be BIO,SEJARAH and AGAMA.Lolz,let's all SURVIVE this GAME!!

No comments: