Sunday 10 May 2009

Those who CHALLENGED the SKY!

~~>Yo-ho!!I'm bored,I'm not studying,so I blog.Whee~

~~>Well,the choral speaking presentation by our class has been cancelled.Waa!!Actually I was kinda looking forward to it.Haiz!!But the sajak declamation is still on.Kavi,Jeff,Naj,Laura(might be changed to Zafirah) and I will be the declamator.Well,I do think it'll be damn nice.

~~>Jeff,if you come yesterday,you'll agree with me.Declamating a sajak with a soothing,instrumental background music sounds damn touching and nice.It kinda give a melancholy feeling you know!!Even Kavi said he feels like crying.After the sajak,we'll be singing!!and a few of our classmates will be joining us too!!

~~>and I also wanna wish the big PAPA of SMKPI,Mr.JAMIL a happy birthday!!Today's his 4?th birthday.I want to get him something,but I still dunno wat.Mr.J,thanks a lot and I wish u a happy life!!If it's not for you,I won't be the one I am now.

The "J"


~~>Yesterday I went to SgW with my parents and sis.I bought a Matte Black Nintendo DSi!!I named it Sevii.Don't ask me why.I would like to say thanks to Cloud,my Nintendo DS Lite for being with me all these time.Cloud is now under the possession of my lil sis!!

~~>DSi is a successor to the DS Lite.It's not a facelift,it's an entirely a new console.It boast two 1.3MP cameras at the front and inside the DSi.It also supports SDHC Mem. Card up to 32GB.While having bigger resolutions,bigger screens,different and better finish,easier to use menu and a lot more,DSi lacks the ability to play old GBA games.Looks like Nintendo is planning to stop the production and usage of GBA games and make people focus more on the DS.

My Sevii playing Pokemon Platinum Version(on screen:My Elevea/Electivire LV89 VS Elite Four Lucian's LV70 Bronzong)






~~>Today's mother's day!!Happy Mother's Day,Ibu!!and a Happy Mother's day to my female teachers and female friends(especially Elie-chan) as all females are mothers to me!!

~~>Below is the bouquet of flowers bought by "us" for Ibu!!


THE CARD!


~~>While searching for something in my room,I stumble upon this old photo.It's Naj,Jeff and me when we was in Form 1(13 years old).It was a gotong-royong day if I'm correct.You can see the ray of the sun as we were in the evening session.Whew,damn hot,man!!Back then,Jeff was still a prefect.This photo depicts the start of our journey in secondary school..and now we're about to end it....sad.....or should I be happy??



~~>That's all for today.I'll start studying with Biology,I guess...as it's the first paper this wednesday and I hate Biology the MOST!!

"I'll CHALLENGE the SKY!"

No comments: