Thursday 13 November 2008

~ make a WISH,close your EYES and COUNT to FIVE ~



~~..hey ho!!!..greeting,guys~!!..how are you??..lolz,it's just a day more before all the 4science and 4it students can achive temporary freedom(other than the one who stopped appearing after Monday..yeah,you know who you are..sheesh~~..)..

~~..this week was..hmm..fun(?),problem free(?),relaxing(?)..haha~!..other than English and Chemistry,we didn't study at all..lolz,of coz!!..English was quite fun..we studied "The Pearl"..the story's is just OK,for me..but Pn.Hor really good at explaining the story..

~~..everyday this week,excluding Monday I went to Alim(a mamak restaurant opposite the school) for breakfast with the guys..damn good,the feeling..well,the canteen is so boring and expensive and tasteless,nowadays..whoever in their right minds would like to eat there if the choice of outside foods is available??..unluckily,on Wednesday,we were caught by Pn.Hor..and forced to help her stamp the Form 5's oral marks with the official school's stamp..but after that we still go out n eat..hahaha~!!..

~~..my marks for the final year exam is just waaaaaayyyyyyy to terrible..Sejarah(46),BM(48),Maths(48),Chemistry(43),Biology(30),Add Maths(16),English(78),Agama(?),EST(?),Physics(?)..OMG,damn dumb-dumb..sheesh..have to be a bit "skema" next year and cut off the entertainment a bit..haahha~!!

~~..this week is finally the last week of my life as a form 4 student..next year,i'm the dreaded form 5 student..aahh~!!..i still want to enjoy..i can't recall myself studying even once this year(i'm not joking,ok!!)..

~~..but on the other hands,maybe i enjoyed too much..this year every once a week or two i'll go to BTS to watch movies..and on Saturday or Sunday i'll usually went to Sg.Wang to enjoy myself..even if i didn't go anywhere,i'll ended up watching DVDs all day long..or going out with family..my reference books look like brand new..i NEVER studied on my own this year!!..yeah,i went to class,i finished the homeworks and notes(well,majority of them) but out of school..no books for me..i didn't even read the novels~!!..i just read the synopsis and walla,finished~!!..

~~..during exams,i,again,never read anything..i came to school early in the morning during exams and ended up talking trash with the guys..my friend,Ad is a study freak..he studied and studied and studied..in fact he's the one very quiet before exams reading reference books..but usually,i'll beat him or our marks are very near..

~~..one day he said,"ei,you never read or study,but you still manage to survive and live..you still manage to pass..you manage to get marks higher than people who studied..what you think will happens if you ACTUALLY study??"..haiz..what will happen if i ACTUALLY studies??..hmm..i really don't know..maybe my marks will be more than PASS??..ahahah~!!..

~~..when i was in primary school,i never did get marks lower than A ever since standard 5..i was always the full A's student..i was SKPI's tokoh pelajar(once upon a time)..when i entered secondary school,my life is no longer "study,study,study"..i learned many things..mostly are about life and world..i was a caged bird when i was in primary..never go out..never breaks any rule(not even a SINGLE rule)...hmm..when i think about it,when i was in primary,i'm quite unsociable..my friends are my classmates and the top classes only..i never knw who are the people in the bottom classes..i never knw anyone other than them..i knw no one..man,what a hikkikomori..

~~..no longer the geeky nerd i was..i learned,i grew and i matured..i can now,LIVE in this WORLD!!..and i dare to say,I'M LOVIN' IT!!..hahaha~!!..now i have so many friends!!..everywhere i go,there's bound to be a few of my friends..i love my current life..but just for once..i wish the ol' geeky nerd will come back and help me with my SPM next year..hahaha!!..

~~..lolz,tomorrow's the day..there's so many thing i have to do during holidays end..such as:

1)get my driving lesson(license next year on February).
2)go to Genting with Jeff and the others.
3)go to Bukit Tinggi for dad's department's family day.
4)go to Hong Kong(probably).
5)interior designing my room(kemas jer..)
6)study(come on.lil' geeky nerd,nerdy geek!!)
7)completely assembly all of my gundams(5 of them untouched)
8)finished watching all of my unwatched anime DVDs.
9)get at least Top 20 for Malaysia Yu-Gi-Oh Championship(damn hard..i was the Top 8 for 2007.but nowadays people's are getting stronger..oh,lady luck,please smile on me..>.<)
10)get a gf(not gonna happen..ahahah)
11)etcetera,etcetera..

~~..well,that's all for now..to all of my friends,especially my classmates,i'll really,really,really gonna miss all of you..LOVE you ALL!!

"WHATEVER happens,just keep on SMILING"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weh2, can I have ur YM?