Saturday 26 July 2008

~ sLeEpLesS SuNdAy ~

yay!!!!!....finally created my blog..before this i was using friendster blog but now i hav ths blogger thingy..ahahaha~~~..maybe i should edit a lot later..my blog is named "~LoVe oR LeAvE iT~" because that's who am i..i'll either love or leave wat i wanna love or leave..hahaha~~..weird,rite??..now let start blogging..hehe;

my sunday 2day strated in a bad way...i can't sleep!!!!..i woke up at 6 and ntg to do..i hate it when i'm not able to sleep soundly..i watched gundam seed destiny using my laptop till 1100..then now i remember i hav to do "spring cleaning" on my room..my mom's been nagging non-stop..it's ok..i'll do it at 1300..maybe..yesterday was fun(?)..i leave the house at 0700 and come back at 1900..after my school's annual track and field competition,i went to sg wang with jova,aidil,lan n anip..before that,i change my clothes..i was wearing PE uniform,so i have to change..and unfortunately,i forget to bring a belt!!!!..damn!!!..i hav to hold my jeans to walk..the guys kept making fun of me..but it was worth it because i managed to complete my deck at a lower price than wat i estimated and i learn a few things on how to assemble a gundam..speaking of gundam,bad bad mei hui was really bad..she force me to watch kidou senshi gundam seed n its sequel,kidou senshi gundam seed destiny..now i'm addicted to anything related to gundam..i even swoon over a bunch of gundam models at sg wang..something i've never done before..now i know why gundam is so popular..it's just so cool..mei hui!!!because of you i'm getting poorer by the minute!!..i have to assemble my launcher strike and then buy the marker..the markers are expensive!!!..then i "ter"promise myself i'll buy a strike freedom master grade one day..mei hui so bad!!!..huhuhu...ya,jeffy said he wanna buy mooncake for me..i wonder how it tastes like..oops,it's 1310..it's ok la,i'll clean my room at 1400..hehehe..i'll still have to edit a bunch of this blog thingy..but i wonder who in their right track of mind will want to read this blog..ahahah~~..force my frens to read later..tataz~~

1 comment:

Jess Liew said...

hey ariff guess who's here to read ur blog?? do update more as i wud like to noe how is my junior doing. hehe..